Why should I hire you to represent me as a property buyer or seller?
Being a specialist in the field of commercial real estate transactions, I strongly believe to be your best advisor in the field of commercial real estate. Furthermore, I am trained, experienced and work with an experienced team in the field of large commercial real estate.
Considering my field of study and background in design, construction and sales, I can provide you with the best assistance and support in terms of residential real estate. I have a master's degree in civil engineering and have more than 20 years of experience in design, construction, and sales.
- Ability To Negotiate/Help with Getting The Best Deals:In real estate there is quite a bit of negotiating involved. From the very start of the offer process the home buyer and home seller are negotiating over the price and time frames for inspecting and buying a home. By having an experienced real estate agent like me in the process the buyers and sellers can rest assured their best interests are being represented. I am fully aware about the time frames involved and know about the pricing strategies for selling a home, which makes me an ideal assistance when it comes to get the best possible deal.
- Help you Save Time and Money:One of the misconceptions of real estate is that by cutting out a listing agent or a buying agent each side will save money. More often that is not the case as over 70% of homes are sold with the help of a real estate agent. By hiring a representative like me, rest assured to save time and money to do A to Z for your enquiry.
- Strong Network:When the real estate market is in the swing of things during the peak times of the year great inspectors and contractors can be hard to come by and when the buyer or seller must close at a certain time having to hunt for contractors can be challenging. Even during down times of the real estate market having a trustworthy contractor who is not out to make a quick buck on a shoddy job can make the difference between closing on a good home or getting a lemon. This is where having a strong network of connection comes in handy. Since I have worked with experienced teams in the field of large commercial real estate, I have a strong network that can help.
- Experience/expertise:A real estate agent maintains expertise with working with real estate transactions through continuing education and working with clients on a day-to-day basis. An experienced agent knows what to say and what do to get things in order. As an expert at selling and buying homes they know how to maneuver around negotiations to get their client to the closing finish line. This is where I believe my expertise comes in handy to provide the best advise for my clients.
- Marketing Skill:Marketing is one of the critical aspects of selling a home and the post it online and pray technique or put a sign in the yard and pray technique is not a strategy the successful real estate agent relies on. Agents need to be coordinating photographs and videos of the property as well as working on making sure the marketing remarks further draw buyers into the home so that they want to visit in person. Homes need a great marketing strategy to help them get sold and the expert listing agent is there to help with that. Thanks to my experience in sales and marketing, I will be able to support my valuable clients.